Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Update

Hope I'll be able to post after this;

Been sooo tired lately, there's always something to do. I havent really had time for myself and I've been going around with the looks of a person who has no time for herself.

Wake up call came a few days ago when I dragged myself out for a hair cut and the lady told me I had better get my hair routine back because my son will need something to boast about when he begins talking, and I realise that I have truely let myself go.

So, among my new week resolutions are

1. Will lose all the weight I gained after my delivery. I was back in my cute pre pregnancy jeans two weeks after baby came. Dunno what happened a month later; its like i wake up in the morning and find that I gained a few more pounds from just sleeping intermittently between babys cries and hubby's snores. Got a few new clothes to tide me over but its been five months and I am still getting bigger. Something has got to be done about this. I do not have a stragtegy yet, but all I know is, I have got to lose the weight. I am looking at starvaing myself(dieting), excercising, and getting some of that tea that makes you purge whatever you eat.

2. I already got my hair cut and its cute, if I may say so myself. But I'm going to make sure my hair is made all the time (may my pockets be filled with the money to make that possible); and make sure that my son has something to boast about when the time comes.

3. I hate my job, though I am grateful to the Almighty that I have one when so many are losing theirs. I need something that I can feel good about when I get up in the morning. On the other hand, I was thinking of becoming a teacher because I do love to teach, but really I wont make the kind of money I dream about doing that; so. . . I need to start sending out applications.

4. will updtae my blog weekly or biweekly, even if everything I have to say is all of four lines; so many bloggers I follow get away with that and readers dont seem to mind.

5. Continue to keep a clean house and cook regularly; though those parts I think I have mastered. In my own way. I clean the whole house once a week; and cook once a day; shop once a week and do laundary twice a month; etc.

6. Get rid of my toxic friends, I did get that part down too but all of a sudden, I'm friends with everybody again and even though no one is under my skin yet, I think its time to begin weeding.

4 comments:

  1. I am with you on the weight loose thingy even though I didnt have a baby...

    I really have no idea where mine came from...so immediately after the christmas I am starting mine...

    good luck,,

    and merry christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! and good to know u will be updating more regularly...

    all the best with ur resolutions...

    and a kiss to ur son from me

    merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. first time here..........i like
    sounds like what happened to my cousin

    for her t'was breastfeeding
    having to eat well so he can eat well

    when u are done breastfeeding
    loosing the weight will be easy

    funny thing is...i bet hubby likes the extra weight....*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @afro&aloted,
    Thanks, am going to need plenty of luck on this, and wishing you both a prosperous new year.

    @ibiluv
    Yeah the breastfeeding is a major contributor, am torn between weaning the boy now, though am doing my best to go the full year;

    The boobs are cool, hubbys very excited by them, its all the other folds and the awful belly that have got to go.

    ReplyDelete